Saturday, March 14, 2009

My momma!

Today is my cute mom's birthday!!

Last year she spent it with me. And no matter how hard I tried to get her to come this year again, since it is my spring break... she couldn't come.

So I decided to revisit some pictures from last year when she was here!

On our first day we went to Six Flags. My mom hates roller coasters but she was a trooper and came along. My dad loves them. We had a fun day.



The second day we went to the Dallas Arboretum for Dallas Blooms. It was her birthday!!!


At night we went to Medieval Times and celebrated her birthday there. I know... a little crazy. But my mom is super young and cool like that.


Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Feliz Aniversario!

Wish you were here again. Love you!


4 comments:

Camille said...

Your mom is very pretty! The ice cream she's eating in the first picture looks delish. I miss ice cream.

Mike said...

and she makes good food.

Joel said...

Yay! I love your mom! Tell her I miss her and Happy (late) Birthday!

Mike said...

I think this is the longest I've seen you go without an update.