I started my new job last week, however I don't start working nights until September. There's a period of training, and interning, it's really like being in nursing school again. I take the NCLEX June 24th. So I'm not an RN yet, but I am a GN (graduate nurse).
We had a lovely time on our trip and will hopefully post pictures in the coming weeks.
No... I am not pregnant! Neither are we trying and it would be lovely if people would quit asking me and/or harassing me about it. I've said numerous times that graduating school was not what was holding us back on having kids, so just because I graduated it does not mean it's time to have a kid.
Now onto graduation day!
In the morning I attended my pinning ceremony. It was fun to look back on pictures from the program and see everyone before the actual graduation. We also got our RN pins which was weird and exciting all at the same time. Everyone was happy to be done, but I didn't feel like I was done yet. It wasn't settling in.
I won an award for most organized classmate! :-)
Mrs. Routh (Foundations of Nursing), me, Mrs. Schmitt (Mental Health nursing)
Dr. Burke (OB clinicals), me, and Mrs. Adair (OB lecture)
At night it was graduation time!
Mom and I
Mom and I
Dad, Mom, Me, Tyler
We went out to dinner at Fogo de Chao.
Michelle and I.
Elizabeth, Megan, Michelle, Katie, and Me.
3 comments:
Congrats to you! What an awesome accomplishment! Now you can have kids!! J/k! I totally get the same questions/comments so that cracked me up. Do what's right for you and your hubby! :) Congrats again!
Congrats! That's so awesome!
Congrats! And when did you get highlights??
Post a Comment