
sometimes I wish I had chosen a different path
that I'd done theater
or that I was a dancer
a cook
an architect
an accountant
an event planner
sometimes I wish I could dress up for work
work shorter shifts
got to paint my nails any color I wanted
stay home and homemake my little heart out
then I start feeling sorry for myself
comparing myself to others
but then I realize
I get to save lives
there's no other career in this world I'd rather do
I'm a nurse
I'm proud
I save lives
I make a difference
Image from {here}
that I'd done theater
or that I was a dancer
a cook
an architect
an accountant
an event planner
sometimes I wish I could dress up for work
work shorter shifts
got to paint my nails any color I wanted
stay home and homemake my little heart out
then I start feeling sorry for myself
comparing myself to others
but then I realize
I get to save lives
there's no other career in this world I'd rather do
I'm a nurse
I'm proud
I save lives
I make a difference
Image from {here}
No comments:
Post a Comment