Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!


Husband and I rang in the new year at my work.

We attempted to go to the top floor of the hospital, but no fireworks were seen.

He brought us all pizza, and I had brought sparkling cider.

The navy blue scrubs and the stethoscope hung around my neck was something I never thought I'd be wearing while ringing a new year.

He left shortly after midnight while I ran around trying to hang antibiotics, handing over hydrocodone and carafate, flushing IV lines, and giving insulin shots. Fun times.

Last night I took our Christmas decorations down.

It always makes me sad to not have twinkling lights all over the house, but it's always a reminder that a new year has really started.

I'm so excited about this year! There's so much planned, so much to be accomplished.

I'm hoping for peace, healing, and forgiving.
Excited about trips to Montreal, Europe, San Antonio, and Orlando.
Celebrating five years of wedded bliss.
Visiting all the temples close by to us.
Me turning 25. Tyler turning the big 3-0
Being debt free.
Going back to school for my Bachelors in Nursing.
Discovering Dallas/Fort Worth.

This year is bound to be full of excitement!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy New Year, Winmills! May you reach all your goals and enjoy 2010 to the fullest.