Hello everyone!
So what have we been up to in the last six months?
School, School, and more school. I'm halfway done with my Bachelors in Nursing. And because I'm a glutton for punishment I am registered to take the GRE in November with hopes to attend Nurse Practitioner School next Summer/Fall
However life is still somewhat fun
So what have we been up to in the last six months?
School, School, and more school. I'm halfway done with my Bachelors in Nursing. And because I'm a glutton for punishment I am registered to take the GRE in November with hopes to attend Nurse Practitioner School next Summer/Fall
However life is still somewhat fun
We've been to the theater a few times. So far we've seen: Evita, Wicked, Josh Groban, Guys and Dolls, and 9 to 5













Went to Utah for a missionary farewell
Celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary

Had escapades around Dallas to the arboretum, The Modern, and the Kimbell art museum













In the next few months we will be heading to Italy, going to the theater some more, attempting to visit Dallas while avoiding the miserable heat (can you say over 100 degrees for the last 35 days?), studying really hard and doing graduate school applications, house remodeling, and keeping our heads above water
So meet you here in another 6 months? Ok then!
1 comment:
You guys are awesome travelers! I expect to see Italy pictures sooner than 6 months from now!
Post a Comment