Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cursed house

Just when you think that things are looking up.

I got home and our ceiling looked like this:



Then this:


While Tyler was in the attic looking at what was going on this happened:


Then one part fell down


And this is the mess we have to clean up!


Just what I needed before my final tomorrow morning!!! Full story tomorrow after I come back from the hospital from the nervous breakdown I will be having!!!

8 comments:

David said...

I think you did this *just* so you could do some remodeling.

Bethany said...

That stinks big time. Sorry!

LeaAnne said...

Yikes...That can NOT be a good thing!
I guess you know why you got that raise! Here's wishing you luck in the cleaning and repairs~

Jeanette said...

Oh my goodness! I cringed looking at the progression of these photos!
I hope you are able to get everything fixed without any more trouble.

Monica said...

Oh I remember when that happened at my parents house. Not fun at all. Hey, at least he didn't fall through when he was up there.

Elaine said...

Oh My, these kinda things are no fun! I hope that it is an easy fix...

Hope your test still went well...and glad that dh didn' fall through the ceiling as well....

Elaine said...

How is the cleanup going?

talitha said...

Oh, my. I hope that you were able to get it all cleaned up!! Yucky.