Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog letters: husband

Dear husband,

You make me happy when you get giddy while watching "The Bachelor" with me.

You make me happy when you go to bed without me asking.

You make me happy when you bring me flowers for no reason.

You make me happy when you play with my hair.

You make me happy when I see you play with our doggies.

You make me happy when you make me chocolate molten cake regardless of how messy the kitchen gets.

You make me happy when you act goofy for no apparent reason.

You make me happy when you send me a super excited message reminding me I only have 99 days left of nursing school. Even if you did it a day early.

You make me happy when you eat my meals like it's your last one because you think it's so darn good.

You make me happy when you stare at me all googly eyed while we're out to dinner.

You make me happy because you want to take ballroom dance classes with me.

You make me happy. Always.

Love,

Wife.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're the sweetest! He's definitely lucky to have you and it sounds like you're lucky to have him, too. I'm so glad you're happy!!!

Camille said...

I would be on HOG HEAVEN if PK would take a dance class with me.