Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anxiety



Hey Thais!

How anxious are you about your exit HESI test
tomorrow?

Why... thank you for asking. Let'
s see:

- I've asked all of my YW to pray for me

- I asked hubby to give me a blessing

- I've had several tums and considered getting some prilosec

- I've drank a lot of pepsi

- I've done 1,050 practice questions

- I've cried... once

- I've had some GI problems

- I put my name on the temple prayer roll

- I've paced around like a crazy person

- I've had bursts of cleaning mania

- I've considered calling the bishop and asking for a ward fast

HESI will be tomorrow at 9:00am


I hope not to panic in the middle of it

3 comments:

alli said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine!

Hilti said...

Boa sorte!

Mike said...

good luck (even though you have already taken it)..... how'd it go?