Saturday, April 25, 2009

A picture post!

1. We chaperoned a Lual for Stake Youth Conference. Are we cool leaders or what!???


2. My birthday cake. I made it and we celebrated it one week after my birthday, but I needed my cake!!

3. We went to the Celtic Woman concert on April 18. This was Tyler's birthday gift I got him back in December. He said it was his favorite concert we've been to. We had a lovely time.



6. Pictures from the Dallas Arboretum. You know from the time it rained within 2 hours of us being there.







7. A while back we went on a picnic with the doggies on a Sunday afternoon. They had a blast. I love the pictures of Tyler playing with April.





8. Going to bed with the doggies. Aren't they cute!?



9. Meet the pink elephant.


This is April's favorite toy. She loves this thing. She carries it everywhere with her, brings it to bed, and if it's not with her in bed she gets all panicky and anxious until we find it.




10. One final left and the HESI test until graduation! HESI is on Monday. If I don't pass HESI, I don't graduate. So I need lots of prayers! My parents are coming to graduation so I need to make sure it actually happens. :-)

1 comment:

Marci + Dan said...

Thais,

Thank you for your comment - yes, we are always accepting skirts for our girls. Leave me another comment with your email address (I won't publish it) and I'll email you with more details. This is perfect timing; we're doing a clothing swap with the girls in 2 weeks.