Monday, November 23, 2009

My hair

I was looking through some of our date pictures and got curious.

I've been letting my hair grow for almost two years now from my short/pixie cut first semester in nursing school to middle of my back long. I'm about half way there.

Right before graduation I also decided to give a try at going blonde.

So here we go:

1. The short haircut first semester. Natural color.


2. Starting to grow out. Second semester. Natural color.



3. End of third semester. Natural Color.


4. End of fourth semester. First highlights.


5. Current hairdo. Long (letting it get longer too). And I've gotten it highlighted about five times now.


So which one is better? Vote on the poll on the side bar -->

I should let you all know that husband is a huge fan of the blonde hair. He likes my hair short like in #3, but he's starting to like the long hair also.


2 comments:

Tyler said...

Not starting too, I love the long hair... more than the short.

Hilti said...

I also like the #3, but long and blonde also looks really good!