Friday, January 15, 2010

little letters

I guess I'm in a letter writing mood as of lately.

Image from here


Dear overstock.com,

Thank you for having such good prices on boots, but can you please perfect your product descriptions?

Thanks,
somewhat pleased customer

*****

Dear Ugg-look-alike boots,

You're so ugly, but I'm in love with you. Thank you for keeping my toes so warm.

Love,
cold feet person

*****

Dear husband,

I love you for buying me a snuggie as a surprise. It keeps me warm while I'm up all night on the computer.

Love,
no longer cold wife

*****

Dear mom,

Have I told you how psyched I am to be going to lovely Montreal with you? Well.. I am.

Love,
your favorite daughter

*****

Dear April,

Mommy would really appreciate if you stopped peeing when you get scared because daddy cornered you while he was playing chase with you.

Love,
sick of washing blankets mom

*****

Dear Oliver,

you're the sweetest, most cuddly doggie ever. Just make sure you share the fleece.

Love,
fleece loving mom

*****

Dear DVR,

I don't know what we did before we had you.

Love,
TV loving person

*****

Dear pita bread,

I love you. I could eat you everyday for every meal.

Love,
carb maniac

*****

Dear work,

Quit calling me and asking me to work on Sundays. No I won't come in. It's always no.

Love,
Sabbath keeping mormon girl

*****

Dear scale,

Thank you for letting me know I lost 12lbs... now stick to that trend.

Love,
smaller person

****

Dear bed,

I'm on my way to meet you right now.

Love,
your overly tired, should have been in bed 7 hours ago night RN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thais! You are so adorable!

Joel said...

Dear Thais,

What a coincidence. We're actually reformatting our apparel descriptions so that they give you more information.

Sincerely,

An Overstock Copywriter

Elaine said...

Love ur letters....