Monday, March 22, 2010

Grimaldi's

When Tyler and I were in New York last year we went to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn.

While we were in line for over an hour we talked to some nice men that informed us that they actually had locations in the south, including two nearby our house. 

Last month I was craving Grimaldi's pizza, at first I asked Tyler to go to NYC, but that didn't work. So instead we headed over to the West Village in Dallas to see if the one here was anything like the original Brooklyn store.





The restaurant was way more upscale than the one in Brooklyn. Our little appetizer was yummy.

And the pizza...

It was good, but definitely not as good as the one in NY.

Any Texans have a favorite pizza joint for us to try?







It was fun to get dolled up and go out. The West Village is so cute and I can't wait to go back during a nice spring day and just walk around.

No comments: