Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taylor Swift

On March 11th my best pregnant friend and I went to our first concert together. Taylor Swift. This was Carly's first concert ever.

First I took her to one of my favorite Italian restaurant in DFW called Avanti.





We talked for so long that we were late. But thank goodness the actual concert ended up starting an hour and a half from the ticket time because Taylor had two opening acts. We missed the first one Gloriana, but caught the second one, and one of my favorites Kellie Pickler!

We had bad seats. I totally broke my rule of if no good seats, then I'd rather not go. I bought them presale and the 300 level were the best available. Again I was reminded of why I have that rule. It's a completely different show from up close. I was so distracted by being able to see all the backstage stuff, and the sea of people.




Regardless Carly and I had so much fun. I'm so glad I went with her, instead of Tyler (who was originally supposed to go with me, but gave up his ticket so Carly could go).We sang along. We clapped. We laughed. We enjoyed an awesome concert. No wonder they're all sold out!

But next time I'll sell my crappy seats on ebay and pay too much money to the scalpers for the good seats.

Sorry for the blurry picture. This is another reason why I'm excited about the new camera. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to see Taylor Swift. Looks like you had lots of fun though!