Shortly after we got back from Paris I started to crave crepes. How I love those little thin pancakes filled with nutella goodness. Tyler and I had previously tried a crepe place, but I was on the hunt for another one and I found Joan of Arc due to a livingsocial deal.
One Saturday morning back in August we drove over to Irving (40 minutes away) to satisfy my craving.
We shared a breakfast crepe and each had a dessert crepe. It was goody but we both felt they were very stingy with the fruit!!! Look at the strawberries... not enough for my taste. They were super busy and everything took a long time, but everyone was so nice. If we were in a hurry I probably would have been very frustrated, but since it was a leisure brunch date it was fine. I'd like to go back and give a whirl again.
Best crepe we've ever had is still from New York though. I miss Soho, and I miss crepes.
1 comment:
Just stopping by to say hi! I've been craving crepes ever since the retreat!
Post a Comment