Saturday, June 16, 2012

New City, New Life

Photo taken May 2009. Our first time in NYC.

We moved... to New York City

This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knows us well

Tyler is working at a new company here

I'm attending New York University for my Family Nurse Practitioner Degree

We live in 620 sq ft

Tyler could have pizza daily

I miss Mexican food

 Riding the subway during rush hour is interesting

The doggies get way too much attention from people on our walks

April loves it. Oliver not so much.

I miss the car when I go grocery shopping or make trips to target and costco

I have no desire to cook when outside my door I have endless restaurant options

Seriously... I just have to cross the street

Summer classes are over in two weeks

After that we can't wait to explore the city!

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary

It's also this little blogs 4th birthday (even if I barely blog) 

Oh and we're having a baby! Coming at the end of November.

We couldn't be happier.


10 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

What?! A baby!! Congratulations!

alli said...

I almost missed that "oh" at the end! That's one huge "oh!" Congrats, Thais!!!

Elaine said...

Happy things are workiing out for you in NY...I knew u would love it there...Many things u enjoy so much. Congrats to you both on the annoucement. I'll admit I'm surprised...U will be one busy mama...Hope all goes well.

*forman*

Emily Busath Murdock said...

That is wonderful! Congrats to you and Tyler. We are due at the same time! Hope your pregnancy is going well. Keep the NYC updates coming, I love to live vicariously through other people :)

Sheena said...

Congrats on everything! You're one busy lady and it will get even more busy soon! Yay for Nov babies...I am due mid-Nov. Hope you're feeling well.

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything! The new job, the new city & all that entails! And a baby!!! Wahoo!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are going to have the CUTEST baby ever!

Vernice said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling well, and I am glad you are enjoying a new city life.

Erica said...

Congratulations! That's so wonderful! Not that I know from experience, but I think the city is the best place to have a baby. Can't wait to do it myself!

And yeah, the Mexican food is sorely lacking, but at least everything else is good!

Lexi said...

What an exciting new chapter in your lives! Have fun exploring your new digs and settling into mommyhood!