Monday, July 16, 2012

A baby!

We are halfway through with this pregnancy. It is crazy to me that it's going by so fast. I am one of the few people I know who is not anxious to meet their little one. I kind of like the baby in my belly at this point. I am not uncomfortable or huge. I look cute, pregnant but cute. And I have a full Fall semester I need baby to stay put in my belly for, so I can finish graduate school on time. :)

Our doctor is amazing. He practices differently than all doctors I have ever been to and does ultrasounds every visit in his office. He does it himself even. Our last visit we got to find out what we are having. We weren't quite sure we wanted to at first since we won't have a nursery in our one bedroom place, but decided to do it anyway because it is easier for everyone.



It is a little girl!

We are so excited! We love little girls and I am so happy to have been blessed with one. It looks like she has my lips and long fingers like Tyler. I'm hoping this means she'll be blessed with his piano playing abilities. Here's to more pink things in my life.


4 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats! I am also expecting a baby girl (Nov) and am excited to experience all that comes with it!

Hilti said...

Awwwwwww! I gotta say... I thought little boy clothes were cute until I saw little girl clothes! You're going to have fun shopping! :)

JN said...

Wow! Congrats! That will be fun

Janene said...

Congratulations!!!