
They are closed on MONDAYS!!! I was so sad. After waiting for so long. Across the street there was a Baskin Robbins. I asked Tyler to go in and ask them about it. I had already called the Baskin Robbins around our house and they had no idea I was talking about. But regardless I wanted to make sure this one didn't have it. Tyler said the woman looked at him as if he was crazy. So the craving is still here! We had lunch at Quiznos and headed off to Color Me Mine.
We had so much fun picking our dish and painting it. We chose a three bowl dish for the three years we've been married (everyone... awe!!).


It took us a while to figure out what we wanted to do, but we were both happy with our finished product.


We need to go back on Saturday to pick it up so I'll post pictures of how it turned out after they fired it up and glazed it.
We finished earlier than we expected so we walked around the mall and went to Ross, and Famous Footwear where I got the most awesome pink wedges on sale! I was very excited! I've been looking for pink wedges for about 2 months and I was glad to finally find some really cute ones and on sale! Tyler was sweet to put up with me and shopping for a little while. We then headed off to our restaurant. We had yummy Italian food at Capriccio Ristorante. We spent some time in parker square and took some fun pictures together.




When we left we headed home, but stopped at Chili's for our favorite dessert! Molten Chocolate Cake. So delicious!
We were tired when we got home, but happy.
We had a great day together and it was fun to do the pottery, now let's just hope it turns out good!
No comments:
Post a Comment