Tyler's new calling is....
Young Men President
He was released from ward organist, scout master and 2nd counselor.
He is still the ward choir pianist.
The bishop was worried the calling was going to take a lot of time and asked me if I was fine with it. I told him it didn't matter because I was used to him leaving earlier than me on Sundays in order to play the organ. I was also used to the mid week activities because he was a scout master. Little did I know that as the president there are more meetings. As his first day he had BYD/BYC and tonight there is a fireside. Oh well. As long as I know ahead of time I'm perfectly content with meetings. He had a wonderful blessing when he was set apart and I think he'll be wonderful at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment