

We will be on Section 106, Row S, seats 3 and 4.
Then on November 12 we have tickets for Sarah Brightman's Symphony tour at the American Airlines Center We've been to her previous tour "Harem" and her concerts are amazing.


We will be on Section 14, Row D, Seats 5 and 6.
The Sarah Brightman tickets were for our wedding anniversary gift. Michael Buble was in Dallas at the American Airlines Center back in March, but the concert was on a Sunday and Tyler refused to go, no matter how much I pouted and begged. Lucky for me they've added final dates to the tour and Fort Worth was included and this time it's on a Saturday! YAY! I can't wait for both concerts and I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband being willing to buy tickets and go to
1 comment:
I am alittle jealous...about Michael....I expect details...
Have fun!
Post a Comment