Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Footloose, Glasses, and Starbucks

On Saturday Tyler and I went to the Garland Civic Theater to watch "Footloose" the musical! I was excited because I absolutely love musicals. I love them much more than plays. We were a little nervous since it is community theater and the last play was good, but not great. But holy moly it was so dang good! We were very happy and impressed with the actors and the quality of it all. They were all great singers and several of them had worked in NYC and graduated with BFA's (Bachelor of Fine Arts). I'm so glad we went. We ended up going to the matinée because we could get better seats. Here we are at intermission!



Afterwards we went to Carly and Kevins for a non turkey dinner and Carly and I went shopping while the boys watched football and played video games. We love hanging out with them.

Yesterday was my last day of psych clinicals. WHOO HOO!!! I am so glad to be done with that. Now class tomorrow, and two more tests and BREAK! YAY!

Today Tyler and I went to get our annual eye exams. We were both eligible for new glasses so we were pretty pumped. I also got contacts again because that is what I mainly wear, but I was in desperate need of some glasses so I could wear them when I wanted to, my eyes are tired of contacts all the time and when I start working I will probably be on the night shift so I'd prefer to have glasses for that. Both of our eyes have gotten worse, but mine were pretty bad... I'm not sure I was driving legally with my old prescription. lol We should be getting our glasses next Thursday. After the eye doctor we made a stop at Starbucks for some hot chocolate and hot apple cider. I love Starbuck's hot chocolate! Tyler headed to work and I headed to Ross and Target.


Have I mentioned how much I love our lives!?

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

You better put a picture of your cute glasses on here when you get them! Why are you so excited about being done with the crazies? Psych(o) is the way to go!