Friday, December 5, 2008

McDonalds


I am a junkie.

I heart McDonald's.

I didn't eat all day today in anticipation of Tyler bringing me home some Mickey D's.

He came home with fries, coke, a quarter pound cheeseburger, a small chocolate shake, 4 piece chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce.

I've eaten everything but my shake. That's in the fridge for a later snack.

I think this one meal covered all the calories and more that I didn't eat all day.

I am dang happy!

It's currently 57 degrees IN my house.

Our heater is not working and we have no idea why.

The doggies are cold!

They spent all day cuddled up with me and the electric blanket.

I tried to light a fire and it only lasted 30 minutes. We're out of wood.

I still love cold weather! And I don't mind the temperature in the house!

I am still dang happy!

4 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

You need to get some more wood! I am jealous that you even have a fireplace! I hope Tyler gets your furnace fixed soon.

Have you ever seen Super Size Me? I think I will forever been turned off from McDonald's now.

Merkley Jiating said...

2010?! That's a long time from now. Ask us at the end of 2009. :-)

Camille said...

I am guilty of liking McDonald's a little too much as well. I don't get it often, but when I do, I eat lots.

Merkley Jiating said...

I know it seems like it takes forever but it is seriously some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life!