Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Christmas List


1. 52 inch LCD Television

2. DSLR Camera

3. Wii Console

4. Wii Fit Bundle

5. Kitchen Aid Mixer

6. Kitchen Aid Food Processor

7. Crock Pot e-lume

8. Kitchen Aid Blender

9. Dyson Vacuum or a Roomba

10. Wood Floors

11. Wool Coat

12. Hydracoach water bottle

13. Unlimited Money to spend at Ann Taylor, New York and Company, Old Navy, Banana Republic, The Limited, and DownEast Basics.

14. A trip to Italy

15. A Greek cruise

16. Memory card for my camera

17. Wicked soundtrack and Mama Mia soundtrack

18. Yearly professional family pictures

Yes I realize I will not be getting any of these things... but hey! it's a wish list. :-)

And yes I realize I am very high maintenance.

8 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Kitchen Aid is POOP!!!! Get a Bosch! I must convert you?! How have we been friends all these weeks and you like Kitchen Aid?

hawnsoba = funny word verification word.

Merkley Jiating said...

Oh yeah, and that makes sense about the nurses and social workers doing different things. What would the social workers do if you could do their job?! They would have a worthless degree AND no job! Hehe. I hope Sam's sister doesn't read this.

Merkley Jiating said...

And what does RYC mean?

Merkley Jiating said...

And the many comments is because I was having a conversation with someone.

Merkley Jiating said...

Kitchen Aid is just a lot cheaper. But that means it will break sooner. Bosch last for about 40 years. You should google "Bosch vs. Kitchen Aid video" and watch that. :-)

Stephanie said...

Great list and I LOVE your new format! :)

Elaine said...

So snow in Texas...Hmmm

I guess if you want it..I'll let you have it...

Your wish list...did your dh see it???

Miss High Maintence...Do you need a "T" shirt...LOL

Hope some of your wishes come true..

Sheena said...

I think I want about 95% of the same things! You got me wishing too! :)