Our house is going to look like a tornado went through it until Friday. I hope you're ok with that. I know that the carpet needs to be vacuumed, dishes need to be put away, things need to be dusted, laundry needs to be done and folded, but really... I need to get this darn clinical paperwork done and that presentation too. So sorry. I'll be back with my high heels and pearls asap.

Thanks for understanding,
Soon to be graduate nurse wife
4 comments:
That's not a picture of you! Liar!
Identity thief!!
Thais! I'm so excited you are graduating soon! Congrats! That's lots of hard work. Very impressive!
thanks for visiting our blog! haha. that cake top was actually the real top layer of our wedding cake. i posted another picture to show what it looked like on the big day. way to go on hitting the big 4!!
hahaha... oh, so funny! i was wondering why someone would ask where i got the cake top. lol!
but my SHIRT top came from forever 21. best store ever. and liz (welker) actually has the same one! haha
Post a Comment