The results are in!

PHEW!
Now all I have left is:
Clinical paperwork
Group presentation
Final for this semester
Jurasprudence test
And then I graduate!
And we can leave on our trip
And when we come back I start working as a cardiovascular nurse and then I need to take NCLEX
And then I'll be an RN!
Clinical paperwork
Group presentation
Final for this semester
Jurasprudence test
And then I graduate!
And we can leave on our trip
And when we come back I start working as a cardiovascular nurse and then I need to take NCLEX
And then I'll be an RN!
But for today you'll find me:
Sleeping
Watching TV
Sleeping
Cleaning a little
Making dinner
Watching TV
Sleeping
Sleeping
Watching TV
Sleeping
Cleaning a little
Making dinner
Watching TV
Sleeping
1 comment:
See, I knew you would pass! Now, would you mind praying for me that my thesis will be accepted by my second reader??
Post a Comment