Wednesday, August 19, 2009

girls night

On Saturday night I got to go out with some of my girlfriends from church and the temple. We try to do this once a month but last time we had gotten together was over two months ago!

We met for dinner at a Thai restaurant in Dallas called Banana Leaf. It was my first time having thai food. It was pretty good, but I like my chinese better. Maybe I just need to try something different next time.



Danielle and me. Candice and Keisha

After dinner we headed to the movie theater for a girly movie. We watched The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm glad I went with them to watch it.


I have mixed feelings about the movie. I didn't quite get the whole time traveling and thought there were flaws with the plot. It was certainly beautifully made. I love Rachel McAdams. I think I'd like to read the book and hopefully fill in the spots that left me confused. Next month we'll be seeing Love Happens with Jennifer Anniston. I can't wait! I love these girls.

No comments: