Thursday, August 6, 2009

mid week movie night


Husband took notice of my post yesterday and we went on a movie date last night!

When he got home from work we went to the t-mobile store and got my new phone

Then we went to see The Proposal and got popcorn and drinks. Very cute. Not cheesy. Funny. Fairly clean.

We then went to the grocery store real quick for a few essentials.

Came home, played with new phone, husband had some mutual stuff to prepare for, and off to bed.

Tyler is on call this weekend so we'll be home all weekend just in case he gets called for any computer emergencies.

2 comments:

Hilti said...

"Not cheesy"...? ;|

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I got Jon to see that movie with me. I liked it!
Okay so I am dying to know what your reaction was when you saw Tyler on Wednesday night with his new hair????