I've officially moved onto night shift
That means Tyler and I don't get to see each other on nights I work because I leave before he gets home, and I get home after he leaves for work
Last night I didn't work, so we went on a date and ran errands together
We both love On the Border and I've been wanting Mexican since Saturday
We love sitting outside
That means Tyler and I don't get to see each other on nights I work because I leave before he gets home, and I get home after he leaves for work
Last night I didn't work, so we went on a date and ran errands together
We both love On the Border and I've been wanting Mexican since Saturday
We love sitting outside
and chips and salsa
Afterwards we went to Michael's and Target
Tyler loved this piggy bank
Tyler loved this piggy bank
Maybe we'll get that if we have a girl... that is if it's still available
Tyler's alarm just went off. Time for me to go to bed, and him to go to work!
Tyler's alarm just went off. Time for me to go to bed, and him to go to work!
1 comment:
Mmmmmm... On The Border is good stuff! I'm now in the mood for Mexican (and we have no tortillas.) :(
I'm actually liking Tyler's 'do!
Post a Comment