Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Utah Italian

Spring break weekend we headed over to Utah for a quick trip. So quick that I only took these pictures when Rob and I met for lunch the day we got there.

He wanted me to try Rovali's since I'm such an Italian food lover.



So yummy. Can't wait to go back in April!

Other things we did in Utah:

Tennis match for Kevin
I picked up Lisa from BYU
Marissa got baptized
Tyler went to a basketball game for Jace
I went shopping :-)
I also got my much craved Cafe Rio and Nielsen's Custard
Tyler served as an escort for Bryan's temple endowment
Got stuck at the Denver airport and got home late

Bryan leaves on a mission to Cebu, Philippines in April so we'll be going back for that. I want some more Cafe Rio, Nielsen's, Rovoli's, and this time I'll tag along a chocolate soft serve cone from Dan's.

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I think it is your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Laura and Zack said...

Hey! When you come back to Utah again give me a call! It has been way too long! Also, Dan's is now Dicks and I havn't tried their icecream yet... I hope its just as good! They have amazing eclairs though!

Stephanie said...

I miss you and Rob. Looks like you and Tyler have been having SO many fun adventures! :)