We decided to do a park hopper pass and spent the morning at the Walt Disney Studios.
We first got fast passes to the Hollywood Tower of Terror
Grabbed a quick brunch before I started to get grumpy. :-)
Went to the Armageddon special effects (could have skipped)
Headed to a show called Cinemagique (could have skipped)
Went back to the Tower of Terror - fun fun
Took the Studio Tram Tour (should have skipped)
We were going to do the roller coaster but the wait was too long and we needed to head over to the Disneyland Park
The last thing we did was watch a car stunt show. It was pretty fun, but could have been much shorter and just as cool.
We headed over to Disneyland around 1pm
Our first stop was Discoveryland for fast passes that were the only ones we ended up getting for the whole day. And an hour long lunch because it took them so long to do orders. I needed food. I'm notorious for getting nauseated at anything outdoors when it's hot. Poor Tyler stood in line alone while I fanned myself and hoped I wouldn't pass out.
After feeding me we headed to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride
We then stood in line forever at Indiana Jones. The ride broke while we were in line and all announcements about it were made in French only. Now I'm one that firmly believes that when you visit a foreign country you shouldn't expect them to speak your language. However Disney is different, more than 60% of the people that visit Disneyland Paris do not speak French. We had no idea what was going on. Some people were leaving the line and after not moving for a good 15 minutes I told Tyler we should just go. When we left the ride was roped off, we still don't know exactly what broke, but I'm glad we didn't waste time finding out.
We headed for the thunder mountain railroad coaster instead.
Next up was the parade. I love the parade.
Immediately after the parade we stayed for a show
We headed over to Fantasyland for dinner, while Tyler got us food I walked around to take pictures
We finally went to use our fast pass to Buzz Lightyear.
We then tried to go to Space Mountain, but it was broken
So we headed to the Sleeping Beauty castle which is beautiful.
The stained glass windows were so beautiful and told the story of the movie.
After the castle we positioned ourselves to watch the light parade
After the parade we were going to see the fireworks, but instead went to space mountain that was now open and only 10 minutes wait. I thought we'd catch some of the fireworks but we didn't.
Once the park was closing we did some shopping on Main Street
I wish we could have spent some time at the Disney Village, but it was late and we were tired!
We took the train back to our apartment for some much needed rest! Disney during summer busy season anywhere in the world is not the best time to go. I'm glad we did go, but the USA one is so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment