Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fireside Pies

Last month, meaning June, Tyler and I tried Fireside Pies as part of our search for the best pizza in Dallas. 



We went to the one on Henderson Ave which is close to SMU. It's a cute part of town but we didn't realize it'd be so busy with students. We had to wait about 30 minutes to get a table.



We got seated on the patio and Tyler ordered a salad.



We had the Parma Prosciutto pizza and I enjoyed it. Tyler was not a huge fan of the goat cheese.







The dough is fabulous though. We think this is our favorite so far. The only reason we wouldn't return to this location and hope the other location is just as good pizza is because of the atmosphere. While sitting outside was fun and nice, they had super loud crude music playing which I really did not appreciate. Next time we'll head over to the Lover's Lane location or the one in Plano.

No comments: