Robin tagged me so I decided to go along and do it!
3 joys:
1. nursing
2. my puppies
3. my husband
3 fears:
1. dark
2. getting raped/murdered (too many 48 hrs, 20/20 shows)
3. infertility
3 goals:
1. finish nursing school
2. start a RN to BSN bridge
3. overcome hardships
3 current obsessions:
1. sleeping
2. blogging
3. cleaning
3 facts about myself:
1. I am from Brazil
2. I can't stand when the house is dirty, but lately been too tired to keep it super clean
3. It wasn't until 3 weeks ago that I really fell in love with nursing
i tag Jessica, Bethany, Tiffany, Rudi, and Emily.
2 comments:
If you like puppies AND a clean house I must say I'm worried--I don't think the two things go together, but maybe you've got some brilliance that I am desperately seeking.
thais-
it was great to read some interesting facts about you. infertility is a fear for many, but at the same time- look at the sweet angel baby that we were able to adopt! i am sure your house is sparkling clean!!! :) we need to come down and pay you guys a visit! how close are you to arlington?
Post a Comment