The concert was awesome. And we had GREAT seats. He was very funny, a little too crude at times, but great. He worked the audience and made everyone laugh. He had a few skits and jokes that were just great. The Star Telegram wrote an article on it. You can read it here.
You'll be able to read most of the details of the show. You can also see some videos from the concert here. It was a smaller venue and it was nice that it was small. He really put on a great show and I can't wait until the next tour! :-)
I wish the concert was a little longer. There were many songs I wish he would have sung, but he didn't. I guess he can't sing all of his albums in one concert. Bummer. lol

Us before the concert started.

Our view from our seats. This is without zooming in. Pretty good huh! :-)


A skit with part of his band

Us on our way home. Me --> Happy as a clam. Tyler --> Surprised he enjoyed the concert as much as he did.
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!! You're so cute, Thais! I'm glad you asked to read my blog so I could discover yours! :)
What great seats! I only know a few of Michael Buble's songs, but those few I know are some of my favorite songs. Too bad he was crude. I hate that at concerts. You can know there music and it can be good, but you never know what you're going to get when you actually go to their show (same thing happened with Angels and Airwaves for us).
You guys are so cute & I love those pics of your 'babies'..haha..CUTE!!!!!
I'm SOOO sorry I will be gone :-( When I'm in your area I will definitely let you know :-)
Post a Comment