Tyler and I love our puppies. Who doesn't know that by now really? So after searching high and low for a pumpkin patch that allows pets we finally were able to go to a cute one on Saturday that was pet friendly and got some very cute pictures of our doggies and our little family. The good thing about it was that it was in the town that we live too! We also got pumpkins to carve, which we'll do sometime this week.

Our little family

Oliver and April


Mommy and Oliver

Mommy and doggies

I was laughing because Oliver was coughing like he always does and it never stops being funny.

Daddy and doggies


Oliver is behind little April.

Us with our pumpkins. I can't wait to carve them!

They had some cute picture places that they set up for families and were very friendly. It was put on by an Assembly of God church. I was proud because the doggies behaved very well. It was a great time and I'm so happy we went.
3 comments:
hi thais,
thanks for your sweet comment and for stopping by to say hello-your two little dogs are so cute!
anyway, to answer your question- nyc apartments are fairly expensive {though totally worth it}. but it depends on the area you choose to live in. they really can range anywhere from $1400-$2600 a month for a one bedroom. depending on if you live uptown in inwood or harlem to midtown or the village or east side. we live in south harlem, which is just a few blocks north of central park {the area is really changing and our ward here has grown a lot the past few years! we love it}. an easy way to get a feel for pricing is using craigslist.org and searcing apartments on the upper west side.
anyway, if you have any other questions, feel free to email. my email is on my profile.
xo
n.
I didn't murder him that time but sometimes you never know.
thais- holy cow, your dogs are WAY TOO CUTE!!! you took some great pics at the pumpkin patch- some are worthy of enlarging to be framed!
Post a Comment