
Last thursday Tyler and I went to the BYU game at TCU out in Fort Worth. Tyler was super excited to go and I was nervous about going because I had paperwork to do for clinical the following morning which also meant I needed to wake up at 5am the following day. But I went because I knew it was important to Tyler. However he was very grumpy through all of it. We got there on time and parked by the HS and then we had to wait a good 20 minutes for a shuttle which meant we missed kick off. And we also learned TCU was kicking BYU's butt which made Tyler even more grumpy! Here we are at the game:
During half time the marching band did some pretty cool things, including the breast cancer awareness ribbon filled with breast cancer survivors or family members of people that have been affected by it. They also released several pink balloons which was neat.

We walked back to our car because the shuttle would have taken longer than walking. We got home around 12:20am and I stayed up until 2:30am. I got 2 1/2 hours of sleep before I headed off to clinicals the following day. I was very very tired but made through it. I got home and was asleep by 8:30pm and we slept in until 10am the following day. It was heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment