My trip to Montreal with my mom was sweet. It was the first trip we took together since I got married. The only other time that I traveled with just my mom was on a cruise four days before I met Tyler.
We flew separately and met at the airport. Our flights arrived within 5 minutes of each other. I was afraid we weren't going to find each other, but I spotted her in line for customs which was huge!
We took a cab to our hotel. We stayed at the fabulous Hilton Garden Inn in downtown.
This was our view from our room. We were on the tenth floor.
After getting settled in, we ventured out for some dinner.
We went to Amelio's Pizza and Pasta. Not far from our hotel and so yummy.
We were both tired from the flights so after dinner we headed back to the hotel for some rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment