On my second day it was Sunday. We went to church and had Bryan's farewell. I spent most of the day sleeping due to a sore throat and just feeling yucky. That always happens to me!!! I don't know if it's the dry air or what! Bryan did a wonderful job on his talk and I couldn't have been more proud.
On day 3 I headed up to Park City. I love Park City.
The first thing I did was stop at the outlets.
After shopping I headed over to Main Street just to browse.
I walked up and down Main St. and looked at galleries and cute little boutiques.
It was a really nice day, warm with a cold breeze. Just perfect.
Once I was done in Park City I headed back down to the Valley and hit some other stores on my list Lime Ricki, Shade and DownEast Basics.
We went bowling and I am SO BAD at bowling. Oh my. It was sad.
We also went to the race carts that night.
1 comment:
I LOVE Park City! I've been wanting to go up there so bad lately! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment