On our last day in Utah we dropped Bryan off at the MTC. On the way there we hit a major hale storm that made everyone stop in the middle of the highway. It was crazy. After dropping him off I headed to the Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple for a session there.
It was raining pretty hard so I didn't walk around to look for the cornerstone. I love the new temples they've built in Utah. Now of the ones that are built and functioning I'm only missing 4 that I haven't been to: Manti, Vernal, Monticello, and Provo.
After the temple I went and checked into my hotel by the airport and did laundry and packed for my trip to Montreal with my mom. Tyler's mother took him to the airport. I'm so glad I stayed at the hotel, it was a busy packing night and it took a little while to do laundry and my flight was at 6am. Made things so easy.
1 comment:
I'm surprised you haven't been to Provo. Though, it's probably my least favourite of all the temples I've been to.
~Rachel
Post a Comment