Monday, May 10, 2010

My trip to Utah - day 1

Each time we go to Utah Tyler and I basically have separate trips. He goes off and does stuff with his family and I go off and do stuff by myself majority of the time. 

So the following posts are about my trip to Utah. If you want to know what Tyler did this is how it went: soccer game, golf, movie, church, board games, card games, golf, ping pong, bowling, golf, golf, golf, golf, SLC temple, drop Bryan off at MTC, fly home.



I had to pack for both Utah and Montreal since I went to Montreal from SLC.

We took a very early flight on Saturday morning. We got there early enough that we were able to have breakfast at the airport.



Saturday was my Hilton day. We picked up our car at the airport, I dropped Tyler off at a soccer game and off I went to the Hilton's. Rob made me breakfast, Spencer came over and we played around with his DSLR and then we went to lunch at Golden Dynasty. This is the Chinese restaurant Tyler and I met at.





After lunch Rob and I went over to Steve and Laura's house. I hadn't seen them for the longest time, so it was nice to catch up with them. 

We went back home and took a nap, non intentional but I was very tired from being up all night and like always working too much. At night we went to target for some last minute things and then we went to Nielsen't Frozen Custard.


I love Nielsens.

No comments: