Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Boy!

On Sept 4 Oliver turned 5 years old. I got him as a puppy for Christmas almost 5 years ago. It doesn't seem like it's been that long that I've had him! We made him a cake to celebrate. April was all over it, but it took some time to talk Oliver into it. Both dogs wouldn't eat from the paper plates. I guess we trained them not to steal food off of plates a little too well.

Oliver is a sweet doggie. He's been a blessing to our family and we love him very much. He can dance, shake, lay down, roll over, and stay. He loves to cuddle, especially if a fleece blanket is involved. He's very obedient until he sees a kitty cat. He loves to go on walks and play with us and his little sister April. We're glad we have him in our family and hope to have him for at least another 10 years!





No comments: