Monday, September 22, 2008

Bunko and Rangers



On Friday night Tyler and I were invited to a couples bunko night and chocolate tasting. We were about one hour late because I had clinicals that day but they knew we were about to be late. We were both really tired but we're glad we went. I had never played bunko before and I was horrible at it! I lost the first 8 games!!! I think in the end we played 18 games and I only won 4 of them. But I had yummy chocolate, strawberries, some biscuits. It was nice! We got home late and I had been up for 20 hours by the time we went to bed.

On Saturday Tyler woke up early to play basketball and I slept in until 11am. :-) Then we hung around, Tyler watched the BYU game and I cleaned a little and browsed online. In the evening we went to the last Fireworks Texas Rangers game! They were playing against the Angels. We had the very last seats on the very top!! It was terrible. But halfway through it we moved down and met up with some friends. The Rangers lost... which seems to happen everytime we go to their games. Seriously. But it was an exciting game! The head coach got into an argument with the referee and got kicked out of the stadium, a fan ran across the field and got arrested by security and of course the fireworks!





A view of the field from center field where we came in.



A few of the fireworks. They were really good this time and we enjoyed them.






Us at the end of the show. Look at all the smoke!!



No comments: