
You see I have a problem living in Texas -- if you haven't figured it out yet -- it's the weather. I hate Texas summers, and Fall takes too dang long to start and when it does it's not that cold. I was watching the 10pm news and the weatherman goes we will have a cold front come in by wednesday of next week that will cool us down to 85. Seriously weatherman. SERIOUSLY! That is so NOT a cold front! It's freaking October (almost) and our cold front is 85!!!! That bugs me. After going through a summer of 100+ degree weather for the better part of summer, when it gets to be early September I'm ready for Fall and real cold weather. Not 85! 85 is still summer weather, especially down here! I dream of the time where we'll live somewhere that when my Fall decorations are out because Fall started Sept 22. that it will actually feel like Fall outside! Seattle? Portland? Chicago? Vermont? Canada!?
Our first summer in Texas I told Tyler that there was no way I was going to stay here. I told him he had moved me to Hell. That's how hot it was. I know... winter is nice, Tyler can golf all year, but 5 -6 months of summer. No way. I prefer barely 3 months of summer. In fact I think I could do without summer all together. Alright I'm done whining. But cold... please come visit me.
No comments:
Post a Comment