Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

On Monday for FHE Tyler and I carved our pumpkins. I was super excited. This is only my second time ever to do it. We did it the first time during our first year of marriage and had not done it since. They turned out pretty darn cute!



This is April's first Halloween and she was sooo curious to see what we were doing! This is a cute picture I got of her and my pumpkin. I thought it was so funny.


Us and our pumpkins


All lit up!


Creepy doggies with creepy pumpkins!



Once we finished Tyler had to run off to a basketball game (imagine that!) so I picked through all the stuff and roasted pumpkin seeds. It was my first time doing it and Tyler said it turned out really yummy. I made one batch of just regular salted ones and one with chili powder.



We had a lovely evening together. Hopefully we'll do it again next year!

2 comments:

Brand797 said...

You are brave! I've thought about roasting pumpkin seeds, but never attempted it. I would not even know where to begin.

chibirae101 said...

I really wish I had a pic of Aaron and I together with the pumpkins. But I only got separate pictures.