I finished my pediatrics rotation on Friday. I was very ready for it to be over. I am definitely not a pediatrics nurse. I didn't like dealing with sick kids, it made me too sad. I have decided that I want to be a med/surg nurse. I really enjoy it. I started psych rotation today. I'm scared about this rotation. Today was hospital orientation and the unit freaked me out a bit, they were explaining all the different things they do in order to prevent a patient from committing suicide while in the facility. I'm just glad it's a 5 week deal and then we're done. I can't wait for Christmas break!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween and Pediatrics
Tyler and I had a few trick or treaters on Friday. Tyler opened the door every time while I attempted to calm the dogs down. They did better this year than they have in the past. He passed candy and we watched It's the Great Big Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It was a pretty mellow Halloween. We dressed the doggies up and a lot of the kids enjoyed that.

April's shirt would lit up when she ran where the ghost was. It was pretty cute.
I finished my pediatrics rotation on Friday. I was very ready for it to be over. I am definitely not a pediatrics nurse. I didn't like dealing with sick kids, it made me too sad. I have decided that I want to be a med/surg nurse. I really enjoy it. I started psych rotation today. I'm scared about this rotation. Today was hospital orientation and the unit freaked me out a bit, they were explaining all the different things they do in order to prevent a patient from committing suicide while in the facility. I'm just glad it's a 5 week deal and then we're done. I can't wait for Christmas break!
I finished my pediatrics rotation on Friday. I was very ready for it to be over. I am definitely not a pediatrics nurse. I didn't like dealing with sick kids, it made me too sad. I have decided that I want to be a med/surg nurse. I really enjoy it. I started psych rotation today. I'm scared about this rotation. Today was hospital orientation and the unit freaked me out a bit, they were explaining all the different things they do in order to prevent a patient from committing suicide while in the facility. I'm just glad it's a 5 week deal and then we're done. I can't wait for Christmas break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment