Tyler and I made great plans for this past weekend to go to Adventure Landing and play some mini-golfing, do the go-karts, and batting cages. We were pretty excited, until I did finances on Friday. While we could have afforded to go, the holidays coming up, last tuition ever for Spring 09 coming up, and Obama getting elected have put me in a more hesitant mood. So when we woke up on Saturday I told Tyler I was hesitant to go and we ended up not going. yes.. I'm a party pooper. Instead we stayed home and cleaned the house which needed to get done badly. We made secondary plans to go to the park with the doggies, but ended up watching the BYU game and just hanging out. In the evening we went to a stake youth dance to chaperone them (loads of fun!).
On Sunday we went to church, came home and took too long of a nap, and had Carly and Kevin over for dinner. I make brisket in the crock pot and we had rolls, mashed potatoes and veggies. We all ate more than we should have and had a good time chatting. When they left Tyler and I snuggled up and watched "The Holiday". I just love that movie. I'm so ready for Christmas. I already started listening to Christmas music and I cannot wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put away all my Fall decor and get the tree and snowmans out! For Thanksgiving we'll be having the sister missionaries and Carly and Kevin over. I love cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner so I'm pumped to have people over to eat it! Depending on how crazy school gets I might go all out and do centerpieces, name cards, favors and all that jazz. It'd be so fun, but I'm afraid I may not have the time. I guess we'll see!
1 comment:
We should! I will be 21 by then so we could go clubbing! :-) Or not. Whatever would work.
Post a Comment