Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Movie double date


This weekend was spent a little differently for us. We didn't have anything planned. I know right! So we stayed home and bummed around all day long. I slept until 11:00am, Tyler played basketball in the morning and then watched TV sports the rest of the time and played the piano for 3 hours. I cleaned our bedroom and attempted to take control of the laundry.

At night we went out on a double date to Brooklyns pizza with Matt and Vernice, and then went to the dollar theater and watched WALL-E. I thought it was a cute movie, I think younger kids would really enjoy it, it was clean and cute. Afterwards we went out for some ice cream at Braums. We enjoyed spending time with the Merrells, it had been a long time since we had double dated with anybody. Tyler came home at 11:30pm and proceeded to watch the BYU game against my wishes. Needless to say we were tired the next day.

Church was fine. Fast sundays aren't my favorite because people cry quite a bit, but I do enjoy RS because the lesson comes from Ensign talks. We also had a really good lesson on Sunday School about the tribes of Israel. This is a subject I just love learning about. We came home and took too long of a nap and then went over to Carly and Kevins for dinner. We hadn't seen them for a long time and it was nice to catch up.

This next weekend we also have nothing planned... what's up with that!?? Maybe I'll try to come up with something fun to do. Mamma Mia at the dollar theater at night? Picnic at the park with doggies? Harbor fun? Picture fun with the Durrants? Hmmm... there are some good possibilities.

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Want to come to Disneyland with us this weekend?