Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crow Asian Art

After going to the Nasher, we found out that the Crow Museum of Asian of Art across the street was always free. So we decided to quickly run over there while we were in the area. 




The Crow is much smaller than any place we've ever been too. And Asian art is bright, colorful, and busy. Kind of amazing at all the detail that is in one piece of art. I think I was running out of steam by then because we barely have any pictures.


This one is for Bryan. Cebu, Philippines soon!




Outside the museum the have beautiful gardens that would also be fun to grab some lunch and just hang out looking at the sculptures and the manicured greenery.



On our way home we stopped by the Old Red Museum where the visitor's center is so I could get more ideas on what to do in our backyard for the year.




No comments: