Tyler and I went to Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate! for real cheap two weeks ago, thanks to travelzoo and a last minute deal.
But first and foremost - dinner
We decided to try a restaurant in Victory Park to save us some time and money on parking.
We settled on Luna de Noche's for some Tex-Mex.
Very well decorated and decent food. Not the best Mexican food we've ever had, but wonderful spot for access to the American Airlines Center.
Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate! was very cute. The first half was awesome, the second half was okay. They went through holidays and different celebrations like summer break.
There were a lot of characters. While we enjoyed it, I'm glad we didn't pay full price.
I think we decided that next time we go we'll be kidnapping Carly and Kevin's little boy and taking him with us.
PS: If we look tired, it's because I was on three hours of sleep after working three night shifts and Tyler was on four hours of sleep while working overtime throughout all of March.
No comments:
Post a Comment