At the end of July Tyler and I tried another pizza place as part of our search. We went to Campania pizza & more in the West Village
It is a very cute place and great location. I love the West Village. Around the pizzeria there are yogurt places and a cupcake place, and not to mention the sweet shopping the West Village provides.
Campania pizza is right by one of our favorite pizza spots - Grimaldi's
The pizza was good, but still not our favorite. We liked some of the other places better
We tried their dessert pizza with nutella and I really liked it
After the pizza we walked around the village and ended up at Borders to do some trip research for our upcoming trips to Boston and Costa Rica. It was a fun little date. We just love pizza!
PS: Check out the pizza list on the sidebar on the left!
PS: Check out the pizza list on the sidebar on the left!







No comments:
Post a Comment