Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick day and Boat Tour

Friday, July 9

The day after our Vespa tour I woke up sick. Really sick. We ended up spending all day at the apartment. Tyler went on errand runs for Immodium, gatorade, bread, crackers. I was so mad to be wasting a day away, but I knew I couldn't brave more walking in the heat.

At night we did decide to go on a night boat tour of Paris that came with our Paris Pass.


The tour departs from the foot of the eiffel tower





They have the paddles with narration about the sites

 











I couldn't get any good pictures with my camera, everything was blurry. These are all with the point and shoot. I didn't feel good at all during this tour and I didn't enjoy it. I think if we were to go back I'd rather do a dinner cruise on a day I'm not nauseated and sick.

No comments: