Monday, September 27, 2010

Our weekend getaway to Boston

Thursday, Sept 2

Over labor day weekend Tyler and I took an unplanned trip to Boston. It was kind of last minute. I booked the tickets shortly after we got home from San Antonio because I got a really good deal on tickets. We had talked about going to Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle. We first settled on Seattle, but then I found tickets that were $200 less per person to Boston, so off to Boston we went!
We left on a Thursday, Sept 2 in the evening, after work, and stayed until Tuesday early morning.

We got another good deal on our hotel through hotwire.



We arrived late at night at 10pm and checked in







We were tired and since it was late we decided to order room service





The only other time we ordered room service was in Oklahoma City and it wasn't a good experience.

However, this was amazing. The food was delicious and they brought everything up really fast. Was it pricey? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely.




We ended up going to bed around 1am and the next morning we headed to our activities. This was one of our favorite trips.